• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello

DE235

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Decrosis
3DS FC
1977-0197-7138
Hello I am happy to join smash boards and looking forward to many interesting discussions.

Now a little about myself the first SSB game I played was SSBM on the gamecube and I loved it. I put countless hours into it but never unlocked all the characters. When Brawl came along I played that a lot but not as much since I did not own a Wii at the time. When I heard of PM I tried it out but did play it much because I had no one to play with and I also didn't like how it felt to play it.

I got to try the new smash bros at the best buy event but it was only two minute match so I didn't get a good feel for it. I am looking forward to it since I think that even thou we don't know all the character yet this is the best roster yet. I am looking to mainly play these characters when the game comes out Sonic, Pit, Greninja, and Palutena.

I would also like to ask if anyone knows about any local scenes that are close to the League City Texas area?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards DE235.

The Regional Zones forum would be the place to check for Smash scenes in your area. You may not find something exactly in your area and end up having to settle with the closet thing near you, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Aside from this place, there may be a Facebook group for League City Texas Smash that you'd want to consider joining. If not LCT, then maybe there's another Texas group nearby?

Have fun!

Top Bottom