• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!

Adeptmune

Smash Apprentice
Hi! I've been lurking around as an outsider for a little while but finally decided to get my butt in here and register, especially since the Sm4sh hype is totally real.

It's nice to meet all of you! C:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Pleasure to meet you as well, possible *glances at your Melee and Brawl mains* Fire Emblem fan :)

Hope you enjoy your time around the forums!

Morbi

Scavenger
Hi! I've been lurking around as an outsider for a little while but finally decided to get my butt in here and register, especially since the Sm4sh hype is totally real.

It's nice to meet all of you! C:
The Smash 4 hype has been real for over a year though. :sonic:

Just kidding, it is great that you decided to make the commitment and join our wonderfully not-so wonderful community. It is great to meet another Smash enthusiast, or perhaps another Fire Emblem fan if Hokori is indeed correct.

:ike:"Here at Smashboards, we fight for our friends!"

Adeptmune

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, I just really liked Roy's play style in Melee! That carried on into Brawl with Marth-- I just really prefer them over most of the other characters. C: Close seconds would probably be Mewtwo (in Melee) or Bowser.

@ Morbi Morbi
;; I've been quietly hyping with my friends for the past year but I figured it would be nice to actually join some sort of Smash community. xD

I do like Fire Emblem! I've yet to play the newest game though... I'm planning on buying it next week so I don't fall behind, haha.

Top Bottom