• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hello

Vegan

Smash Rookie
hello, im a long time ssbm player from los angeles, I recently picked up a copy of ssbb but haven't gotten used to it just yet. I'm here to learn some new tips and trick, im open to friendly matches and would like to check out some of the various tournament that take place. my main is falco, I also use mario and marth.

also as you can see by my name I'm a vegan, which means I'm strictly plant based, I dont eat any animal products at all. that's right, no milk, cheese, fish, eggs or anything in between. im not big on being 100% organic because I dont want to spend $3 per avocado.

anyway i hope to learn some stuff and possibly contribute.

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
Hey, how's it going. Good to see that you are a long time player, have you attended any tournaments.
Also, (activating advertiser voice), are you confused by how Brawl plays? Is it not your cup of tea? Well, if it isn't (though it may be), then I might have just what you are looking for. Introducing, the one, the only, PROJECT MELEE!!!!! (Deactivating advertiser voice) Otherwise known as Project M. Project M is a fan-made mod for SSBB that has the physics engine of melee, so the advanced techniques from ssbm are included, with some sprucing up, as well as some of the advanced techniques from brawl. It just recently added Mewtwo and Roy to its roster, and it is personally my favorite out of the series. It is also pretty well balanced, and it's not illegal:) Let me know if you are interested, or look it up on Smashboards.

Top Bottom