• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hello, world.

jinwhite

Smash Rookie
hi - i'm jin !

i'm brand new here, and to smash more generally. my first nintendo system since the original NES is this 3ds, which i bought primarily for pokémon y lol. i spend a lot of time on the competitive pokémon forums because nerd, and sometimes i write when i'm not doing that.

i want to main charizard because i like his weight class and because he's the sexiest of fire types, though duck hunt is much easier to play & feels natural to my style. i've been diving into the forums & watching tours on youtube, and any advice on how to train and git gud would be appreciated !!

thass me, ask if you want to know more ! thanks, and seeya

Last edited:

AirFair

Marth tho
Welcome Jin! you can browse the Charizard Character board through the forums tab on the top. Just go the SSB4 Character discussion and it should be there. It's great to have you!

jinwhite

Smash Rookie
thanks both of you ! yep, i've been haunting the charizard boards constantly. & @ Void2lack Void2lack good to see another newcomer - catch you around the boards i hope!

Top Bottom