• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello to all - Indiana Smash Where Are You

Jed1

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I am new to smash boards, I've been looking at the boards for a long time now, reading long threads and just generally lurking behind the scenes. I have completely wondered if Indiana has any smash community at all that plays locals.

But before I get into that, a little about my history. I have played smash for a long while before discovering advanced techniques about a year ago. I dropped smash for little bit due to a lack of people to play with although I quickly outclassed most people I play with

Let's talk about maines. I played Dr. Mario first then shiek and now marth as mains, and recently i have been training my marth hard. Also in smash 4 i play a mean pikachu.

Anyways if anyone in indiana or western ohio could share some information about where tournaments are located please let me know. I would love to join a community and start smashing hard.

WookieHere

Smash Rookie
well, I'm not sure about tourneys, but if you want a few mean matches let me know :) wii u id is WookieHere

Top Bottom