• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello there! ^^

littleuniverse

Smash Cadet
The name's Mari! Don't really know how to make a proper intro so.... Have this!

Not much to say about myself. I'm shy, I hardly approach other people. But I have a very punny sense of humor. :D I'm an artist! If you want to see some of it, it's on my blog (cough shameless self promotion cough) at deadandrad.tumblr.com. It would help me out a lot! I also am accepting requests/commissions c:

I don't really watch t.v aside from cartoons. I usually just watch gaming videos like the game grumps or markiplier. Videogames! Horror is my favorite genre of Videogame and I'm a P.C gamer. I love smash, it's one of my favorite games and I've played it ever since I was 7 or 8 years old playing with my siblings :) the legend of Zelda series is my favorite from Nintendo, Majora's mask especially. Pokemon is my second favorite and I've only played the ruby/sapphire generation.

So that's pretty much it ^^

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Hello & welcome to Smashboards. It's a pretty signature and avi there. I also play some Zelda games and one of my fave series is pokemon too. But Smash has everything I need in Nintendo history. It's good to see you joined. Hope you have fun around.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

:starman:Click here for the Freemium Raffle.:starman:

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @HunterNinjaReaperPirate♤♠ @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

littleuniverse

Smash Cadet
Hello & welcome to Smashboards. It's a pretty signature and avi there. I also play some Zelda games and one of my fave series is pokemon too. But Smash has everything I need in Nintendo history. It's good to see you joined. Hope you have fun around.
Thank you! ^^ your signature is awesome! Did you make it?

Welcome to the boards!
Welcome to Smashboards!

Last edited by a moderator:

ST4Rwave

Smash Rookie
Fellow artist and LoZ fan here. Checked out your blog and that art is beautiful :3. Welcome!

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Oh no I didn't do my signature. Those along all characters including melee and brawl ones from the Smash series were done by a deviantartist named Quas Quas. He has everyone including the alternate versions of others like the Koopalings and Villagers. He even has the recent Roy and Ryu. I picked them up the one I main and put them side by side and then cropped them. They have more on the lower area and the top has their series logo but I had to cut them to fit them since Kirby was too low to be seen. So I customized the signature but I did not do it. I also saw your art. t's pretty cool. Did you start recently?

Last edited:

littleuniverse

Smash Cadet
Oh no I didn't do my signature. Those along all characters including melee and brawl ones from the Smash series were done by a deviantartist named Quas Quas. He has everyone including the alternate versions of others like the Koopalings and Villagers. He even has the recent Roy and Ryu. I picked them up the one I main and put them side by side and then cropped them. They have more on the lower area and the top has their series logo but I had to cut them to fit them since Kirby was too low to be seen. So I customized the signature but I did not do it. I also saw your art. t's pretty cool. Did you start recently?
It's pretty cool I'll check them out :D I've been drawing forever but I really improved the last 2 years. Thanks for checking it out! ^^

D

Deleted member

Hey, I didn't know you were an artist. That's good to know! I'm one as well.

Top Bottom