• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!!! The Game Developers Conference!!!

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Okay!!!

The Game Developers Conference is Feb. 18 through the 24th at San Francisco Moscone Center

>Finally, we are very pleased to present the first postmortem of a major 2008 title, Development - Super Smash Bros. Brawl by Kirby and Smash Bros. veteran developer Masahiro Sakurai. With an eye to fine-tuned balancing, Sakurai shares what worked and didn't work integrating a variety of different characters as well as online play in adapting this modern classic to the Wii. Definiitely mark this featured talk on your schedule.

Okay folks, that does it for today's installment. Although I should mention that GDC's early bird pricing expires tomorrow, so I'd highly recommend that you register today!

Cheers,

Jamil Moledina
Executive Director
Game Developers Conference >

S0o0o0o0o0o0o0o place your bids NOW!!!

I'm hoping and praying for dlc!!! like so bad its almost super bad!!!

With all that being said I'm I the only one following this?!?

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
no a lot of us are following but your post doesn't leave the door for any discussion other than speculation which there still isn't much to speculate about and the games already out if its not additinal content through w/e reason its not doin us any good except explaining why certain characters are/arnt in

Zek

Smash Ace
It'll be interesting to see what Sakurai says but I can pretty much promise you that there won't be any shocking announcements.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Anything could happen. I am not getting my hopes up though (other than the hopes of just seeing/hearing Sakurai talking about the game).

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I would go if I lived close to California, but I'm over in the mid-west which is really like the east, so no go for me. I hope he hasn't something big in store there.

Someone needs to give coverage or if possible a video of his speech.

Top Bottom