• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, smasher from Spain!

Newlife

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I'm Newlife, I already opened a thread a long time ago but I never had time to talk to anyone or meet anyone. I'm from Spain and I'm staying in Las Vegas for 2 months. I would love to play Smash but I don't know anyone. If someone would like to play just contact me. Thank you very much.

Newlife

Smash Rookie
Thanks!!! Hope I can find people willing to play Brawl, I know it's kinda dead, at least in Europe!

Newlife

Smash Rookie
Hola! Que tal?!xDD I'm happy to see that people answers and really hope people from Vegas would like to meet... I'll be going to the event in las Vegas the 20th septembre even though I didn't make it to the inscription, at least like that the smashers from Vegas can get to know me... Thank you all!!

Top Bottom