• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smashboards

DarkinfernoX

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone my name is DarkinfernoX and guess i'm what you guys might call a online warrior. I've played all of the smash games and started with online smash with brawl and i was kind of bad at it and now with the new smash 4 game my skills seem to be at the same and i want to get better at it. My main was ness on smash 4 but now i kinda ditched him cause i wasn't winning at matches with him at twitch.tv and i'm at a search to find a main that can win me matches online and fit with my playstyle.

I finally got the courage to make an account here and meet you guys cause i'm sure that this place can help me with my dilemma, before I was just kinda lurking at the character fourms and seeing what info I can get from a character that I was using at the time.

I dont want to bore you guys with this post to make it exceedingly long but this site was referred to me from people on twitch to give me an helping hand with my experience with smash, I hope that I can meet some great people on here and have great friends along the way.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards, DarkinfernoX! It's great to see more people joining the site. Hope you like it!

Top Bottom