• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smashboards!

EsYosh

Smash Rookie
NNID
SmashYoshi
Hiya! I'm Esyosh (also known as SmashYoshi but that name was occupied..) I'm a swedish boy who actually grew up with Brawl but I quickly became obsessed with watching competitive melee and while I still don't own melee I decided to try and master smash bros 4. I'd like to say I'm a bit above avarage skill level, but I'm not sure since I haven't found any tourneys and my internet has been acting strange so no 3ds online for me...hopefully I'll fix that in the future. So I joined Smashboards to learn from experienced players, finding tournaments to participate in and maybe get some new friends.

Otherwise I love playing other nintendo games, old and new, I'm also a MLP fan, like anime, especially one piece. You could say I love all "geeky" things in general.

So yeah, I have a goal to be the best swedish player as well as the best yoshi player in the world. Big dreams, I know, but not impossible. but with more training and experience you may see me in the biggest tournaments in the future.
Everything is possible right?

Top Bottom