• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smashboards!

JonnyAtlas

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the community, and I wanted to say hello! I've been in the competitive gaming scene for around 14 years (started with StarCraft in High School), and while I've dabbled in Smash, I'm only now getting into the competitive scene.

That said, I'm a huge fan and advocate of eSports, and I'm excited to see Smash rising so rapidly in the scene!

I'm actually working to open a gaming bar & restaurant in Los Angeles and will be hosting a number of events in the near future, including Smash tournaments! Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to SB!

A gaming bar & restaurant, huh? That sounds wonderful. If I'm ever out in the area, I'll be sure to stop by once things are finalized!

Enjoy your stay here :)

Top Bottom