• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smashboards

ShooMonFoo

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone. My cousin and I are new to the smashbros competitive scene and we wanted to become a part of it . We live in the (Phoenix) Arizona area and heard there were really good players here.

I'm not quite sure how we can started being that no one we know plays melee still. We really want to get better/attend tournaments.

I hope to become a part of this community and get some games in.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards :)

I'm sure you'll find these links helpful:

Regional Zones (Where you can find local Smashers)
Beginning Guide to Playing Smash Bros. Competitively (To get you started off learning the ins and outs of the game)
Tournament Listings (If there's a tournament close by, feel free to attend. It doesn't matter what skill level you're at, the goal is to have fun and get in a lot of friendlies so you can get better over time.)

ShooMonFoo

Smash Rookie
Thanks Hokori! Those were the exact things i was looking for. Hopefully I'll see something around us soon.

BogartSmash

Smash Cadet
Hey welcome to this great community and hope you and your cousin enjoy going to the smash events in your area!

Top Bottom