• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, Smash World Forums.

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
Hello foxblaze, and welcome to smashboards. Although your name seems familiar to me....weren't you on here two years ago?
I'm assuming this is a troll post. Or that the original owner of that account gave their account to another person.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I'm assuming this is a troll post. Or that the original owner of that account gave their account to another person.
Hey, look who figured things out.

Where are all the Wifi OGs? Sunny-senpai? Pony***? I miss the old guard, even though I'm retired and don't remember tech knowledge /MUs/anything anymore. Obama was about to lose his spot to white boi Romney when I last played, LOL.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Come on, pony boy, you missed Foxxy-chan. Admit it.

Actually, I'm thinking about coming back to SSB. I've had some of my best video game memories here. That, and I suck at most real fighters. :(

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I remember facing your Fox a few years ago (in 2011) in one match, but then you had to leave for dinner and I was like "oops did I do something wrong and make him salty? o.o"
...Until I read that you had to go eat. xD (Hopefully I didn't sound rude there lol)

Do you remember facing a White Ness with the name tag Timmy?

Anyways, welcome back. If you come back to SSB (and Brawl's wi-fi on custom servers), I'll be glad to Brawl ya again. :)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yep, I remember that vaguely. As for all of you, prepare to get sandbagged.

Nah, **** that, LOL. I'm going to be getting penetrated for a while.

Top Bottom