• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smash Players! Photon Jet has Entered the Ring!

Photon Jet

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone in this Super Smash Bros. community! The name's Photon Jet.

Since I am having a blast playing Super Smash Bros. I've decided to become a new member of this community. I'm looking forward to make friends, what I can expect on here and have fun at the same time. :)

As you may have noticed on my avatar, I'm also a Brony (and an autistic one as well) so please, no hateful comments about it.

ValiantNorth

Matrix Speedruns
Hey there, welcome to Smashboards!

Did you draw that picture? I like it!

Not sure what Smash Bros. game you play but there is tons of resources throughout the site that can help make you a better player. Make sure to check the character discussion boards for your favorite characters - there's tons of great people to meet in the site. If you're looking for other ponies check out the "Decisive Games" board, they tend to hang out there :)

Photon Jet

Smash Rookie
Hey there, welcome to Smashboards!

Did you draw that picture? I like it!

Not sure what Smash Bros. game you play but there is tons of resources throughout the site that can help make you a better player. Make sure to check the character discussion boards for your favorite characters - there's tons of great people to meet in the site. If you're looking for other ponies check out the "Decisive Games" board, they tend to hang out there :)
Double thanks for the advice and the compliment on my profile icon!

Did you know? I actually used Microsoft Paint to draw my icon. I know it's not a popular choice to do art but it was the only option I had.

ValiantNorth

Matrix Speedruns
Double thanks for the advice and the compliment on my profile icon!

Did you know? I actually used Microsoft Paint to draw my icon. I know it's not a popular choice to do art but it was the only option I had.
Not problem!

Also, yeah I had assumed you used MS Paint. If you're every looking for something that maybe lets you make Transparent images try using Pixlr Editor, it's a free program that mimics Photoshop within your web browser - no downloads needed and it's got tons of great tools. There's lots of much better editors but I personally prefer Pixlr and I thought I'd share it with you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom