• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello smash community!

P2W

Smash Rookie
NNID
NYCRog
Hey guys I am P2W (short for Playtowin). I've been playing smashing brothers for a very long time. I have been on and off the competitive scene for a while and I feel its time to make a comeback. I hope to learn a lot from new players in the new ssb4 and see some old friends of mine. I look forward to apex 2015 and to meet you all soon.

P2W

Smash Rookie
NNID
NYCRog
Thank you very much Flight, I see you like to play melee and smash 4. Do you mind if I add you so we can play online some day?

D

Deleted member

Thank you very much Flight, I see you like to play melee and smash 4. Do you mind if I add you so we can play online some day?
You're welcome! And sure. Which console? 3DS or Wii U?
Sadly my Wii's disc slot does not work anymore and therefore I can't play Melee as a result. There's Dolphin of course, but I don't feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

P2W

Smash Rookie
NNID
NYCRog
Wii U of course. Melee is great but my fingers can't do what they use to lol. I just play Wii U smash. Tag NYCRog

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm a bit late, but welcome to the boards~

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

Top Bottom