• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smash Boards!

icanrunfast

Smash Rookie
It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No... It's a NEW SMASHER!

HELLO SMASH BOARDS!
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!
I SAID, ARE. YOU. READY. TO. ROCK?!
I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

In all seriousness guys I'd like to introduce myself and I use my sense of humor to do so. So without further ado, my name is Dan and I am an amateur, competitive level, Smasher. I have been playing Smash Bros. for as long as I can remember, as I am sure all of you have, and I can't get enough of the game. In recent years I've started to take a more serious approach to the game of Smash Bros. where I've learned some of the more advanced techniques used by the better and more well-known players in the community.

I reign from New Jersey where many a-great persons have been born. Last year I had moved halfway across the country though to a state formally known as Texas. Down here I have found a nice group of Smashers that are very close friends of mine and we play often. Mainly in Project M.

In Melee/Project M, I have taken a liking to both Captain Falcon and Marth because of their aerial game and off-stage play. I am still not too great with both of those categories so I have practiced a ton. Captain Falcon is one of my favorites because of how much easier it is to use both of those styles of play and he has a very Low Risk, High Reward kind of play style to him. Marth is the kind of character that likes to use his range to stop you from doing anything against him and really kind of makes you play his game.

In Brawl and what will soon be Smash 4, I love Zero Suit. She has that same kind of aerial/off-stage kind of play to her that is just so controlling and versatile. Not to mention a down smash that stuns your opponent. I do not play Brawl as much as Project M but I do enjoy it just as much.

If anyone at all wants to chat about Smash, Pokemon, or even life, feel free to message me as I am told I'm an excellent listener. I love meeting new people and I'm really social once you get to know me.

I look forward to attending nearby tournaments (hell, maybe even distant ones) and making new friends along the way!

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Heya! Welcome to Smashboards!

Since Ganondorf and Captain Falcon have a similar moveset, I've always used Ganondorf due to my ties with the Legend of Zelda series. Hopefully Ganondorf will be getting the complete makeover that he deserves in the next iteration of Smash Bros. though!

Hope to see you around the forums!

Top Bottom