• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello people, SProgepede here

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
First of all, Im glad that Im finally joined this community. I must confess that I've been lurking the boards since 2007; reading info about Brawl and having a good laugh seeing the "Funny Brawl Pics" Thread, but didn't joined because my english was really bad at that time and...my computer was really bad too :p

I started to play Smash Bros in 2006, starting with Melee. I played the game casually until I discvovered the competitive commnunty and got motivation to beat the Event 51 with no falls, finish the 15-Minute Melee without DK, doing +4000 ft. at Homerun Contest and many other cool milestones.
My first Main was Mario/Dr. Mario but after watching some videos on Youtube I tried many other characters and Captain Falcon (along with Bowser and Ganondorf) became my Favorites because the raw power of their attacks
After Brawl was released Lucario quickly became my favorite because his "High Risk, High Reward" Style, but after a Random match using Zelda, she became my main because her playstyle needs a lot of concentration to punish the opponents mistakes and connecting every Lightning Kick. Because of that Im really looking foward to see her buffed in SSB4

Also I like to play Pokémon a lot; casually, competitively and Shiny breeding, because of that I joined the Twitch Plays Pokémon Community and improved my english even more by writing on a high speed chat xD. My favorite game series are Zelda, Castlevania (before Lords Of Shadow), Contra and Smash Bros of course.
Outside of gaming I like to listen music like Heavy, Power and Progressive Metal and play Keyboard, but now Im actually focused on sports and watching the New Sailor Moon anime.

Im looking forward to become a part of this awesome community, learn more about battle strategies and competitive playing, keep improving my english and obviously have a good time getting HYPED for the Upcoming games.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to SmashBoards! Hopefully you get to see lots of great people here and make some new friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
Welcome to SmashBoards! :D I just gave you a follow
I'm loving the peach x sailer moon avatar btw xD

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thanks for your replies and comments! :D , sorry Im still learning how to quote and stuff xD

Top Bottom