• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELLO NEW YORK CITY!!!!!

Ny_Gee

Smash Rookie
HEY! Nice to meet you.
If remember the Sonic “XxGeexX” from Brawl (SSBB) or if you’ve played ***#5506 That’s me! 👋

I’ve been seeing a lot of familiar names on the game😎 , getting sad mail 🤬 getting compliments 🤩 and working on my game🎮 This is my intro into the Smash Scene :ultsonic:Sorry for the inconvenience, but I don’t have any replays. But I do have time and effort, I want to make a SMASH💥

Okay, Sonic is annoying to fight (I can admit that 🙄 even Sonic dittos are annoying LOL 😂) but I have a wide range USA of characters I can play. Anyone from :mario64:Smash 64 - Brawl :impatientsonic: I probably got that one in the secondary. If I had to pick a main , it’d be hard. I’ve been playing since a kid, :ness64: I didn’t know what Ness down special was until I kept playing 🥲 I think I did a dance because I was mad it wouldn’t ATLEAST TAP the other characters 😇 but that’s where it all started 💯

If there are any gamers/crews out there looking for the same thing as me🏆🥇 Please, I’m looking to be recruited and dominate the scene.

Smash Ultimate, I’ve haven’t attended any tournaments yet, but I know I prefer playing handheld. I know I can work on my 1v1 game and learn/teach a lot. I really love playing 2v2 but lately I’ve been playing “Online Tournaments solo battle” when it’s available. . Anywho! NICE TO MEET YOU ALL! LETS ESCAPE FROM THIS CITY

I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHT

Top Bottom