• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello my smash bros!

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Good day, The name's Quarium! Lover of smash with an entire decade of smash64 under his belt and wanting to come in contact with the community after years of lurking. I'm from Paraguay and a smash scene over here is pretty miniscule. So I come in here to discuss the series, maybe fight some peeps and learn some new strategies! I currently only own Smash on the 3DS but feel free to try me out in some matches! (My N64 has died and I played Melee a lot but not on a gamecube of my own)

My smash 64 mains are :mario64: :link64: and :fox64:
While on the 3DS: :4megaman: :4kirby: and currently trying out :4jigglypuff:! (if anyone has a great Kirby pls Ditto me so I can learn some things from experience c: )

Other than that, I am a pretty decent artist/drawer and also occasionally compose music! (mostly VGM)
Absolute pleasure to meet you all and I hope we get along.

Top Bottom