• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello! I'm Poe!

AcePoe97

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself as I am new. I am new to the smash community and competitive smash in general. I have been playing smash since I was a small child, but I was always that guy that spammed Side+B xD and I never really desired to do anything else with it. But recently, I have made some friends that have played smash competitively since melee, and naturally as a normal human being... I have a competitive side... I got tired of getting crushed. So after about a month of practicing/watching tournaments I've learned the basics. I actually can hold my own now... sorta... I'm still fighting the lvl9 CPUs and can beat them most of the time, I usually die to my own stupidity of chasing people off stage when I do die. Outside of playing smash I love watching anime, I pretty much play everything made by nintendo, and I am in my schools marching band. I love talking to people, so if you ever just want to have a anime/game/general discussion, please feel free to message me. :3 I hope to learn a lot during my stay here. Thanks for your time, if you even read this monstrosity.
~Cheers, Poe

AcePoe97

Smash Rookie
Poe as the ghosts in Zelda or Edgar Allen Poe? Either way, welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay.
Neither actually, I got a random name generated for a chat room, and it gave me Player One is Epic and people shortened it to Poe. And it just stuck, and thanks for the welcome. :D

Top Bottom