• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello I'm new

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on Smashboards so here it goes.

I've been playing the Smash Bros. games since Smash 64 and can easily say that it's one of my favorite game series. I found this site while browsing for SSB4 character ideas a while back and just decided to join today. I'm just starting to get into the competitive scene so I might not be the best there is, although I love discussing about Smash. Here are my mains:
  • 64: Link: Been playing as him since the beginning which is why I'm so used to him (also tend to use Ness).
  • Melee: Ness : After playing Melee for so long, I started to learn how I could put PK Flash and PSI Magnet to good use, and eventually began using Ness all the time (sadly, my copy of Melee is too scratched up to work). Some of my other characters that I use a lot are Dr. Mario and Young Link.
  • Brawl: Lucas : Tough choice between Ness and Lucas, although in the end of which one I mainly use, it has to be Lucas. Lucas to me is more agile and slightly better in certain ways (although I still use Ness very often and I'm just starting to practice with Wario as well as Toon Link).
  • SSB4: Not released so I can't really choose, although I will most likely main Villager.
:link64::nessmelee::lucas::4villager: I :ness64::drmario::younglinkmelee::ness2::warioc::toonlink:
(I have not played Project M yet).

Aside from Smash, I also enjoy other Nintendo games such as Pokemon, Zelda, and Animal Crossing (to name a few). Outside of Nintendo games, I enjoy playing games such as Shantae, Cave Story, and TF2. I'm currently part of a TF2 clan known as Lotus (although I haven't been active that much recently).

In the real world, I'm pretty much a social reject that has trouble making friends, which is why I stick to games. I've recently been volunteering in certain places such as a local community center that helps older people with disabilities like Down Syndrome. Overall, I'm a shy guy that likes to help out. :shyguy:

And that's my introduction. Hope you found it to be good. :ness:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Thanks for sharing!

As for characters, I see that we don't have any in common. Bummer. I stay within the realms of Fire Emblem, Zelda (only Zelda character I use is Ganondorf), and Star Fox characters (though with Shulk's likely inclusion, I'll include Xenoblade).

I'm also pretty positive that you'll make friends through the Smash community if you get active in your local community and stick around with all the other Smashers here.

Hope you enjoy your stay at SB Sari :)

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Nice! Welcome to SmashBoards! I'm rather new too, and I've really enjoyed myself, I hope you do too :awesome:

Morbi

Scavenger
Welcome, Sari. Welcome, indeed.

I have also been playing as Link since Smash 64, I also believe that Lucas is the better choice over Ness. We are so similar, it is as though we are twins! :awesome:

I would highly recommend Project M. It is its own Smash and it would be a great game to hold you over until Smash 4's launch!

Social rejects are certainly welcome here, it is much easier making friends on the internet. The real question: are they really your friends?

I did find it to be good. Very good. :shades:

Double Greninja'd :4greninja:. Sari, pretend that I posted first! Okay? :denzel:

Last edited:
Top Bottom