• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello! I'm new here!

Hipersonicc

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hipersonicc
3DS FC
1375-7739-0314
Hey, what's up everyone? :158:
I'm Hipersonicc and i ended up in this community as i love this series so much and recentrly i just noticed that there are tons of competitive players outta there.

I live in Spain, my village is near Alicante.
I'm 17, i played smash since i was 4 (i think?) with my brother and my sister on a small TV with a Nintendo 64 :), years later Melee was present in my life and IT WAS SO AMAZING, i was addicted to that game, well i still play Melee a lot (sadly only with CPUs). Finally, i played Brawl from 2008 until nowadays and is one of the best games that i have played in my life (However, i always thought that Melee was faster and more difficult!)

First of all is embarasing for me to admit that i don't know too much advanced skills at smash, as i wasn't concerned about they even exist, so i'm as good as a person can be without this skills, but i think i'm a good player, i always win to my friends ^^, and i usually win in the 3DS/Brawl Wi-Fi matches, but they are SO laggy that i can't fully enjoy them.

So, what am i doing here? Well, how can i be out the competitive scene, huh? I want to know how to become stronger at my favourite fighting game series of all time! Sadly i don't have the Smash 4 Wii U version, but i plan to buy it in a not-so-distant future (The game really looks amazing). BUT, i can improve my skills on Melee, Brawl and 3DS until that day comes :) Oh, and i'm looking forward to a future PAL release of Project M, i love how their developers are making an amazing work only because they love the saga.

My main and favorite character is Falco:4falco:, but i also love :4ganondorf:,:4fox:,:4greninja:,:4tlink: and :4sheik:.
Others sagas that i love? I totally love the Zelda saga, Metroid, and Pokemon too (starting competitive too).
I hope i don't disturb you too much here lol, have a good day! (And sorry about my bad english!!):dr^_^:

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
If you can appreciate Ganondorf, you're fine by me. Welcome to the boards! Have you been to the character boards yet? The Falco boards have plenty to offer in the way of knowledge and advanced tricksies.

Hipersonicc

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hipersonicc
3DS FC
1375-7739-0314
If you can appreciate Ganondorf, you're fine by me. Welcome to the boards! Have you been to the character boards yet? The Falco boards have plenty to offer in the way of knowledge and advanced tricksies.
Ganondorf is too amazing ^^. Thanks, i will take a look to the Falco boards.

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to smashboards Hipersonicc!

Honestly I'm loving your explanation on how you got into smash because mine is the exact same! Started when I was about 4 and have been playing ever since ^.^ I felt like when I was reading your post I agreed/felt the same way with 99% of what you were talking about ^^

I hope you learn tons of new things and if you ever have any questions feel free to message me and ask! I'll be sure to help ya out :D

Once again welcome to smashboards :)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:
Top Bottom