• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello! I'm new :D

SonicCynics

Smash Rookie
Well, hello! I'm completely new to comp. Smash and this forum so excuse me if I'm an idiot. I'd like to get to know some people and improve myself as well. :D I never really use forums or anything like this but hopefully one day I'll be less nooby.

Thanks for reading and hopefully I get to meet some new friends. C:

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Well, thanks! :D
You're welcome. It's the least I can do to treat newcomers (and people in general) kindly (as long as they are not being a jerk, but...). If you have any questions, just ask and I'll try to give you my best answer. Of course, don't just come to me: you can ask questions all over the place and many will be better at explaining and more experienced with this kind of stuff than I am. Most people on this site I've encountered are perfectly willing to assist you.

Last edited:

SonicCynics

Smash Rookie
You're welcome. It's the least I can do to treat newcomers (and people in general) kindly (as long as they are not being a jerk, but...). If you have any questions, just ask and I'll try to give you my best answer. Of course, don't just come to me: you can ask questions all over the place and many will be better at explaining and more experienced with this kind of stuff than I am. Most people on this site I've encountered are perfectly willing to assist you.
Sweet! Thanks so much :DD

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Sweet! Thanks so much :DD
No problem. But I have to go to bed now, but feel free to start up a conversation with me. I wouldn't mind playing with you and helping you out, or just explaining rules of the site or chit chat in general. I was once a little fledgling myself. Well, I still kind of am since I have yet to attend even an online tourney. Good night!

SonicCynics

Smash Rookie
No problem. But I have to go to bed now, but feel free to start up a conversation with me. I wouldn't mind playing with you and helping you out, or just explaining rules of the site or chit chat in general. I was once a little fledgling myself. Well, I still kind of am since I have yet to attend even an online tourney. Good night!
Alright, sweet C:

Top Bottom