• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, I'm ArdeS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
My old username was Silmarien. You probably haven't seen that name around here; I rarely post in threads. I decided it'd be best not to have a tag named after a J.R.R. Tolkien character, so I made this one: ArdeS. I thought of it after looking at my real name: anthony resendes. With some research I found out it also means "you burn" in Spanish. I had no idea...! :0

I'm a proud Link-mainer. I use Link and only Link. Sounds crazy, I know. But there is no one else I'd rather use. Ever. Why waste time playing another character when I can improve my favorite? I guess that's my motto.

In case your wondering about my skill with Link, I don't have any videos (yet) to prove anything I say here. All I can say is that I've been a Link Forum-reader since Brawl was released and that I've kept up on what's been happening with him, tech-wise and so on. It's only just recently that I've begun posting any messages. lol. Snakedashing, arrow-cancelling, whatever you wanna call it; it'll usually be in my gameplay.

That's all I'll type. I'm not going to write the story of my life. :p
But yeah. Hi. -___-

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. Since I don't have a gameplay-recording thing, I'll have to use my camera's video mode to make videos. Lame. I hope the quality will be good. Most will be videos of me facing my brother; he plays a good Wolf. Other than that, I might not have very many until later. :-\

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I do the same thing with my videos plus, a majority of them are against my brother. He mains Marth. :p

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
It's great and all that you're here, but we really don't need random and useless enthusiastic posts/threads that contribute nothing. This thread is useless and you'd be able to explain yourself much better if you actually made something worth reading. Also, you might want to have posted this in the welcome lounge, because we really don't care here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom