• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello im a smasher from oregon and i would greatly apreciate a tutor

LIL Paradox LIL

Ive been practicing smash by myself for quite a while now. using one player glitch to practice movement. studying professional matches tring to notice little thing like how M2K tends to get hit mid double jump not at other times. that might just be the matches im watching though
I also use practice mode for nailing down l cancels and I use level 7 computers for practicing combos. but at the end of all this yabbering it only does so much, what im wondering is if you'all know any one in Oregon that would be a good smash tutour.
. I really want to get better at smash but playing by myself or against players who only now how to play it at its most basic level does not cut it. Please can you help me find someone willing to train a person dedicated to be the best?​

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome :)

We used to have a Smash School type thing going on, but I believe it's dead :/

You could try searching in Regional Zones for some local Smashers. There's also a small group of Smashers in the south/central area in Oregon. Here's their FB social group. With those resources, you should potentially be able to meet up with a fair amount of Smashers in your area, and possibly, someone willing to help you out 1 on 1.

Other than that, there's a guide out there for playing Smash Bros. competitively that you could look at in the meantime.

Hope everything works out for you.

Top Bottom