• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello! I need practice! :P

fiss28

Smash Rookie
NNID
fiss28
3DS FC
4441-9595-8529
Hello!
So I decided to make a smashboards account in order to get involved in the greater smash community! I was finally able to attend my first tourny yesterday, and I didn't do so great...
So I wanted to introduce myself to the community, in hopes of getting some help or practice, since that always helps!
Also, I like smash. I think everyone knows that xD

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Awesome another player to help improve! I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

fiss28

Smash Rookie
NNID
fiss28
3DS FC
4441-9595-8529
Omg so many people replied so fast. :O
@Flight Thnx!! I'm super excited to be a part of the community! :happysheep:
@ValiantNorth Thank you too!! Glad to be here! :D
@ Supersheikbros Supersheikbros , I'll be sure to add you! My NNID is on my profile, so just be sure to add it from there!
@ Serperior Serperior OMG THIS :happysheep: THING IS AMAZING Thank you for introducing me too it xDD Also, thank you for welcoming me, I'll be sure to enjoy my stay!! :D
@ Kamtheman56 Kamtheman56 Awesome to hear that you love helping people out :D!! I'll be pming you soon with my skype deets, so we can add each other from their!! :D[/USER]

Last edited:

BluBlur91

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonickidd51
3DS FC
1762-3703-4910
Hello!
So I decided to make a smashboards account in order to get involved in the greater smash community! I was finally able to attend my first tourny yesterday, and I didn't do so great...
So I wanted to introduce myself to the community, in hopes of getting some help or practice, since that always helps!
Also, I like smash. I think everyone knows that xD
Welcome to boards. I'll battle you anytime

Hallenium

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hallenium
3DS FC
2921-9604-8597
Welcome to Smashboards! I'd love to play you NNID is Hallenium Skype is Hallenium Gaming :]

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Top Bottom