• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello I am Zeus_Da_Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeusDaMaster

Smash Rookie
Listn hurr all u batchs out thar! I smkoe weeed and have sausage parties wit my homies in mah hood. Dont you ever nevah talk about my hood or my homies I done make these threads on smashboards that nobody ever looks at cuzz i'm a ******.

All i talks about is gettin high and drinkin all the time i contribute to america by being as useful as helen keller. Atleast she had an excuse i'm just gonna smoke my weed and drink my fortys with my hoood yooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody on the smash forums likes me so i gotsta keep my rep up by making stupid threads nobody likes

WORD UP TO MY HOMIES IN MAH HHOOOOODDD!!!!!

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
Listn hurr all u batchs out thar! I smkoe weeed and have sausage parties wit my homies in mah hood. Dont you ever nevah talk about my hood or my homies I done make these threads on smashboards that nobody ever looks at cuzz i'm a ******.

All i talks about is gettin high and drinkin all the time i contribute to america by being as useful as helen keller. Atleast she had an excuse i'm just gonna smoke my weed and drink my fortys with my hoood yooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody on the smash forums likes me so i gotsta keep my rep up by making stupid threads nobody likes

WORD UP TO MY HOMIES IN MAH HHOOOOODDD!!!!!
you forgot the part where you bend over for 500 guys every weekend ;)
(whoever this is, pm me on your norm account for props)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
someone's got an inflated opinion of their own importance
real zdm got all of you hos good

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
what the F*ck is this? lol man whoever did this is a ******. and i bet 1 million dollars they gone be too p*ssy to admit who they are. most likely its some little girl giggling in front of the computer or a lil be-otch boy typing it up while still suckin on his mama's t*tty. i mean what kinda lame makes fake names and threads like this. and what lil goody 2 shoes be-otch doesn't drink and or smoke (no offense to anyone that doesn't excluding who made this post). but fo real, thanks for the quick laugh fake zeus.

you said that i'm nothing in the society or sum sh*t like that. but homie you don't know me. i gotta lotta sh*t going for me. i'm probably way higher up on the sucess list than you. i think someones just jealous and envying me. wishing they were me, thats why they made that account.

i mean come on, talking bout me having sausage partys. black b*tches (females) are the only thing i **** with as far as my d*ck. no dudes so sorry fake zeus, i'm not gonna have sex wit you no matter how much you want it. you've probably never had any p*ssy and if it was in your face, you probably wouldn't even know what to do wit it. how about this, i'll show you what to do. me and your mom will hop into bed, i'll **** the **** outta her while my homeboy video tapes it, then i'll pass your mom to him, he'll **** the **** outta her while i video tape it and then i'll give you the video to learn something. but just remember, when your mommy kisses you good nite, my kids are all in her mouth and on her lips.

and you also saying some sh*t like i only make threads cuz ppl don't like me or some sh*t. honestly, i can care less. if someone don't like me, well f*ck them 2. i mean the ppl that don't like me, won't even tell me. they wanna be lil p*ssys n talk behind my back. be a man, stand up and say some **** to my face. i really don't care. i love hatas. but be careful what you say, remember the law of physics: for every action there is a reaction.

so until next time, peace

Zeus, seriously you sadden me.

whoever did this i agree with 100%
which zeus you talking bout? fake zeus or real zeus? and what do you mean?

someone's got an inflated opinion of their own importance
real zdm got all of you hos good

thats what up man. keep it pimpin playa

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
IP check time yeah!

well well WELL! i'm shocked! actually no i'm not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom