• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, I am of the New

FuriousPuppy

Smash Rookie
Sup you guys, I literally made this account because of how awesome the customized content for this game mod is and how much fun this Mod is. Too bad Nintendo will never see it that way but oh well.

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to Smash Boards! I see that you're interested in Project M. Nintendo is not the one seeing it but it's Sakurai (don't know if Nintendo is Sakurai's new name). Sakurai announced in a interview (which I can no longer find) that he acknowledges those mods and fancreations.

Anyways, see you around Smash Boards!

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Warning Received
Hey! enjoy your stay at the wonderful Smash Boards :)

Last edited:

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
You ****ing piece of **** no one likes you, get off this forum. You fat piece of **** you donkey ****.
Someone is mad.
Edit: Please don't post rude comments and edit them, if I see it again, I'll contact a Moderator.

Last edited:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
And this discussion is stopping here.

Welcome to SWF FuriousPuppy. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Your name is FuriousPuppy, but I see no furious puppy in your avatar. What's up with that? :troll:

Have fun around the forums :)

FuriousPuppy

Smash Rookie
lol, when I was 12 and Xbox live was only 2 weeks old, I tried to take all the cool names a 12 year old could take like darkshadow and sliverwolf etc. but they were all taken. I used Xbox's name generator and this was the first one they gave me and ever since its what I use.

I try to main Samus/Mewtwo but my L-canceling and wavedashing are horrible. practicing with bots is pretty boring too

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha ha, I always find it funny when people stick with names given to them by a name generator.

I'm pretty sharp with tech skill. The only thing I'm really not a fan of is using floaty characters :/

Top Bottom