• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello hello

Stevan Subotic

Smash Rookie
NNID
ssubo001
Hi everyone. I don't have a fancy nickname yet (I used the sign up with Facebook feature :p), but my name is Stevan (STVN) and I live in Virginia Beach. I don't really like Brawl as much, but I've been playing Melee since it came out (2001 I can't believe how old it is). I just recently got into watching tourneys on twitch, and it has motivated me to want to get better. I like to use Doc, Luigi and Yoshi and my obligatory space animal is Falco. I used to play in tournaments a long time ago and I would love to get back into it, I just am having a tough time finding any smashers close by that play competitive. In real life, I'm an electrical engineer and a happily married man, and I play a ton of golf and basketball (on a good day). Thanks for reading and I look forward to smashing it up with some of you I'm the future.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums Stevan :)

You could have a look around the Regional Zones forum if you're in search for local competition. Be on the lookout for Smash Facebook social groups as well since they are pretty popular for keeping up with the Smash scene around you.

Enjoy your stay!

Top Bottom