• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, Hello, and Hello!

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
I'm new to this site but I'm no stranger to the Smash series; I used to play Basic Brawl and Team Brawl to satisfy my urge to play but now that both have more-or-less perished, I can't really jump into quick matches anymore so I've decided to collect friend codes again and where else to start doing so but here? That being said, I've been a smasher for possibly ten years or so now, my first time dating all the way back to the very first Smash Bros; despite that, I'm not really a professional smasher, just experienced enough to play to a sufficient degree. By joining this site, I hope to play with as many as you guys as possible, regardless of whether you're new to smash or godly at it - I'll never really turn down a challenge unless I simply cannot play at the time; the only thing I really ask of any of my opponents is to have fun with the match along with making it fun for me.
That being said, I look forward to having some future matches with people here, whether it's on regular Brawl or Project M. :D

Last edited:

Chestosneakoinc

Smash Cadet
Heres my FC: 1851-6312-0494

I'll be adding you too. I usually play during the weekends so whenever your down I'll be ready!

Top Bottom