• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello guys

Commander Keen

Smash Rookie
Hey there people!

I'm happy to let this amazing community know about me, my name is Kenneth Hans.
I'm a southamerican competitive player from Chile!, i started playing smash and figuring out about tech skill since i was 9 years old in Melee thanks to my brother and his best friend, who brought me into smash world and the amazing world of videogames. I have a deep love for Fox because he was one of the first videogame characters that i started playing with in Nintendo games and that's the reason why he's currently my main char.
At then, i didn't knew much about competitive gaming and i never attended a tournament because i was too young, i spent around 5 years in online videogames like samp, until a friend from the internet added me in Smash Bros Chile facebook community. Curiously that was the same community where my brother best friend was, and also he was the best smash player in my region. The year was 2013 and i got into Brawl competitive scene.
The first time i ever attended a tournament for brawl i got 3 stocked with Ice climbers because i had no idea of tiers and matchups!(and fox was the only character that i started with) but things changed to an extreme point, thanks to that facebook group many people came to my life, i was able to be friends with ZeRo and meet him in person too, but i only had the chance to play him Online, however, i was stunned with his motivation and level, thanks to him i explored the huge community of smash bros in the world and found out smashboards, i learned a lot of things from the game itself and is something that truly changed my life and pushed me away from my infinite shyness(lol!).

Brawl is my favorite game before Wii U version, i am a Fox main in all smash games and an intermediate skill level player in my area, i consider myself as a simple person and i love to share with other people, i hope this new Wii U version gives me the chance to improve and get out from that competitive egg i was inside from a very long time, yep, that was weird hahaha

Regards from Chile!

Top Bottom