• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Guys!

Naryx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Naryx17
Hello everyone My name is Naryx as you could probably have guessed XD i joined the boards a long time ago but never really got around to introducing myself or getting into the game competitively, however i have played pretty much since 64 and i am really interesting in getting involved in the competitive scene, improving my play, an of course having fun and meeting new players! Outside of smash i watch allot of anime, and am trying to become involved in some of the other fighting game out there such as Skull girls and Street Fighter 4.
Oh also my mains are as follows
Melee(defiantly my weakest game sadly): Peach
Brawl: Zero Suit Samus
Project M: Peach/Zero Suit Samus
Smash 4: Hopefully Rosalina/Zero Suit Samus/Peach
So yeah that was kind of long winded but i am looking forward to getting to know more people and getting more involved with the smash community!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Nice to see that you're starting to get into the forums Naryx :)

What kind of anime are you into?

Naryx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Naryx17
Pretty much anything im not too picky XD put right now im watching JoJo but i really like slice of life and like horror/supernatural thriller type shows XD

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah, I'm the same, as far as not being too picky anyway. As long as there's a pretty nice/deep plot, I'm game. Short-medium length anime are typically my favorite. I just finishing my second run-through of Black Lagoon.

Naryx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Naryx17
nice by the way would you happen to know what would be the best threads for me to look into if i want some tips on playing my characters better?

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Hey welcome back! I only just recently returned a month ago as well after making an account.

Anyways, you don't really need to concern yourself with things like frame data and such, so I suggest browsing the Character Discussion Threads for Brawl if you want to learn things you never knew on Zero Suit Samus. Unfortunately, most of the topics need to be bumped so I can't find any good ones. If you want to know more about her potential, you can visit this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/currently-on-rob-official-zero-suit-samus-matchup-thread.203418/
In addition, some of these threads, even though for Brawl, can give a better understanding of how ZSS is going to shape up to be in Smash 4. Or you could peruse the forums of each character and find a thread that interests you. Some of them have good information in their first posts but then are followed by comments, so a good tip on fully understanding character potential would be to find threads that discuss combos or move priority rather than listen to redundancy (that's just my opinion though). ;)

Also, there are excellent wiki articles that cover characters (like Peach) and describe what determines where they place on tiers, and some even have good info on move properties. The character discussion threads for Smash 4, however, mostly contain information on what is to be expected of veteran fighters, changes that would like to be seen, or thoughts on changes, so I'd say to only go here if you suddenly want to discuss your ideas.

Also, there is a search option if you really can't seem to find what you're looking for, and there's plenty of friendly people here, so don't hesitate to ask!

Top Bottom