• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Guys

Which smash do you like?

• Brawl

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Melee

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • N64 Smash

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ToxicSmasher1234

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I joined this site because I mainly wanted to compete in tournaments. I'm really good at brawl. I'm OK with melee. I Haven't played the Super smash bros on the N64 yet. I live in Virginia. I also like other fighting games like Tekken, but Mainly Smash bros. Anyway I Hope all of us can enjoy this Awesome Franchise Community wise and Globally.:b:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hiya, welcome to the forums :D

If you want to find tournaments in your area, you should definitely stop by your Regional Zone. I believe I even saw a thread titled "Virginia Playerlist" on the first page, so looks like you are in luck! :p

Good luck and have fun~

Oops!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aguyudontknow
3DS FC
1693-1719-9908
Hey guys I joined this site because I mainly wanted to compete in tournaments. I'm really good at brawl. I'm OK with melee. I Haven't played the Super smash bros on the N64 yet. I live in Virginia. I also like other fighting games like Tekken, but Mainly Smash bros. Anyway I Hope all of us can enjoy this Awesome Franchise Community wise and Globally.:b:
Welcome to the Boards! It's always great to see a fellow Brawl enthusiast.

Top Bottom