• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello! Greetings from apple world.

Tsukihi Araragi

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3609-1966-0579
Well I'll be introducing myself. OK so when I was little I was really scared of video games, so I never got around to playing Melee. (I was a little weirdo lol.) Brawl came out when I was in 4th grade, and I played it to death. I mainly used Toon Link, but years later I started using Marth and Falco. I remember going to a friend's house and he'd forbid me from using Marth because I'd always beat him with him lol. I got Smash for the 3DS the day it came out, I ordered it off of Amazon because waiting in line ain't my thing. I've never entered any tournaments, but my school might have one and I may join, and the money would go to the school. Which is good. Anyways I'm really liking 3DS Smash so far, my only gripe is the lack of a c-stick. But oh well... A couple of guys brought their copies of it to school and one of them let me play. I was up against this dude who liked to poke fun of me and boy did I whoop him. He was asking for it. I alternate between Marth, Lucina, and Toon Link.

As you can tell by my userpic and name I do like anime, just not shounen crap like Naruto, One Piece, etc. Oh and I really like music, in a sort of snobish way.

Cura

Smash Rookie
NNID
Delta17
3DS FC
3609-2093-3761
Hooray for Marth and Lucina!

Welcome to the boards! :D

Top Bottom