• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello from Sydney AU. Want to get into Smash!

JasnJazz

Smash Rookie
NNID
JasNWally
3DS FC
1478-5055-7235
Hi there,

I have owned and played every Smash Bros. game with the exception of 64 but have never attended tournaments or even played online before, I mostly just played with friends at a casual level and played the single player component of the games. I have consistently used Peach in both Melee and Brawl, but have also used Lucario quite a bit in Brawl.

I'd like to get into competitive play with SSB3DS and Wii U and I currently have the special demo. I have been playing with Link quite a bit as I like how he seems to be a whole lot speedier than in the last two games, I am having trouble taking down CPU lvl 9 Pikachu with him (that little guy is sooo fast!). But when the game is released in the west I want to give Greninja a try as I am a huge Pokemon fan through and through.

As far as other hobbies go, I am first and foremost a gamer who doesn't discriminate between platforms or genres owning a 3DS, Vita, Wii U, PS3, PS4 and gaming PC. I'll play anything from The Sims and Harvest Moon to Call of Duty and Street Fighter. I don't really do app games as all those consoles seem to fill my plate quite nicely.

I look forward to discussing the game with everyone here and playing against / with some of you too.

JasNJazz

Top Bottom