• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello from Bergen County, NJ

KingKull88

Smash Rookie
Hi, Smashboards! I've been playing Smash Bros since the first game in the series. I've been a Captain Falcon main ever since I unlocked him in Smash 64. I joined this forum primarily because I'm looking for other Smash players to start a local tourney scene with. I work at a hot dog joint in Dumont called Ray's Links. My co-worker and boss also play Smash and we'd like to use the restaurant as a venue for weekly tourneys. Please let me know if you live nearby and want to start playing with us! Or you could just stop by and enjoy a delicious hot dog while you're at it! We mostly play Melee but are planning on playing Smash Wii U for our first tournament. I hope to meet some local smashers soon!

KingKull88

Smash Rookie
Hello again, guys! Well, it's been a month and we've had two tournaments so far. Our first tournament had a great turnout of 19 players! The second one, which was yesterday March 20th, had only 10 due to the weather, but we still had lots of fun. We'll be doing biweekly tournaments every other Friday evening from now on. I'll be posting pictures and details by tonight.

mrshmelo

Smash Rookie
HEY IS THIS STILL GOING ON?
I'm in Northvale and have alot of free time lol
I need some Melee in my life.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Top Bottom