• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello friends!

miru

Smash Rookie
Hey gang, I'm miru

I'm a former competitive Halo and Team Fortress 2 player from Australia

Like I imagine a lot of people, I was inspired by the Smash documentary to dig up my old Gamecube and start practicing with a few friends of mine. I've been watching all of the most recent tournament's streams like EVO, KoC and MLG to get a feel for the game and see how it is played at a professional level. At the moment I am trying to learn Sheik with the aim of playing competitively some time in the future.

I am by no means tournament ready (yet) but I thought I'd sign-up to Smash Boards and join the conversation. So far I have been blow away by the friendliness of this community and I am looking forward talking with all of you more!

My steam profile is at steamcommunity.com/id/1362 if anyone is interested in adding me to play some games or just have a chat

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ah, so I assume you've been lurking here for at least a little while? In any case, welcome!

Aside from simply being a LoZ fan (the older games mainly), I love how Sheik is in Smash. Naturally, my favorite Sheik player to watch is M2K.

Speaking of KoC, I still need to go on Youtube and look at some of the videos...

Look forward to possibly catching you around on the forums sometime. Enjoy your stay :)

miru

Smash Rookie
Thank you so much for your warm welcome!

Props to you for personally replying to every new player thread. You're doing gods work, son

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I even responded in my own introduction thread that I made not too long ago :troll:

But it's no problem at all, happy to help. The bit of exaggeration at the end even made me laugh a bit.

Top Bottom