• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello fellow smashers

Everest

Smash Cadet
Hey there

I'm playing SSB since my childhood, passing many hours on Melee and 64 but these days I'm more of a Brawl player. Still I never went in any tournament. Competitive matches are great to watch so maybe I'll try to improve myself quite a bit but I don't take it very seriously.
By the way, I have a bad habit of using characters with zero charisma, maining the ICs and using Olimar, Mr. G&W and Ness as secondaries. So yes I'm pretty impatient to use Villager and WFT in SSB4. Rosalina seems really interesting (especially for an ICs player) but meh she's a bit too classy for me I guess

I came here because meeting other smash players is obviously a great thing to do in everybody's life :chuckle:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hm, using characters that many people hate you mean? You'd be right about that :awesome:

But anyways, welcome to the forums! You could potentially meet up with local Smashers by having a look through the Regional Zones forum. Facebook social groups are also nice as well for communication, so be on the look out for those. Other than that, I'm sure you'll be involved in many nice discussions around the boards.

Enjoy :)

Everest

Smash Cadet
Well it's not my fault if Sakurai made some of these characters pretty broken:awesome:

Anyways smashboards seems like the place to be for any smasher. I'll check the regional zones forum, it's always nice to see who's near your place, thanks for the link !

Top Bottom