• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Everyone!

Shacknu

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 3156 6368- 119
I created a SmashBoards account back in 2015 but have never been active until now, so this will be a very late introduction. I've been playing Smash casually since the 64 days. I've been semi-competitive on and off throughout the years, have dabbled with offline tournaments here and there, have been on Anther's Ladder occasionally. With Smash Ultimate being out now for several months, I'm motivated to play the game consistently. I am currently in the Army, but will be getting out soon.

1. I've always been a fan of the Legend of Zelda series, so Link has been my main for a long time. In Brawl I used Ness, Smash4 I used Sheik/ZSS, and now with Ultimate I'm dabbling with Peach, Lucina, Pichu, Ness and Young Link. I mainly use Peach because of her unique float mechanic, which allows me to do some shenanigans with her.
2. I joined SmashBoards to be active in the smash community. I heard about it via Reddit and Facebook.
3. Currently I do not attend tournaments, but I hope to start attending offline tournaments regularly in the northern VA/DC area starting in fall 2019.
4. I'm an avid gamer, mostly play PC games with my all time favorite being StarCraft II (been playing it since 2010). Other games I have played in the past include: Heroes of the Storm, Warframe, The Witcher III, Fortnite/PUBG, Paragon (hoping Predecessor succeeds), Diablo, Overwatch, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and many more.
5. Currently a U.S. Army Field Artillery Officer, graduated as a mechanical engineer from Virginia Tech. I'll be leaving the Army in less than a year to become a full-time engineer in the NOVA area. Really looking forward to it!

I created a SmashBoards account back in 2015 but have never been active until now, so this will be a very late introduction. I've been playing Smash casually since the 64 days. I've been semi-competitive on and off throughout the years, have dabbled with offline tournaments here and there, have been on Anther's Ladder occasionally. With Smash Ultimate being out now for several months, I'm motivated to play the game consistently. I am currently in the Army, but will be getting out soon.

1. I've always been a fan of the Legend of Zelda series, so Link has been my main for a long time. In Brawl I used Ness, Smash4 I used Sheik/ZSS, and now with Ultimate I'm dabbling with Peach, Lucina, Pichu, Ness and Young Link. I mainly use Peach because of her unique float mechanic, which allows me to do some shenanigans with her.
2. I joined SmashBoards to be active in the smash community. I heard about it via Reddit and Facebook.
3. Currently I do not attend tournaments, but I hope to start attending offline tournaments regularly in the northern VA/DC area starting in fall 2019.
4. I'm an avid gamer, mostly play PC games with my all time favorite being StarCraft II (been playing it since 2010). Other games I have played in the past include: Heroes of the Storm, Warframe, The Witcher III, Fortnite/PUBG, Paragon (hoping Predecessor succeeds), Diablo, Overwatch, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and many more.
5. Currently a U.S. Army Field Artillery Officer, graduated as a mechanical engineer from Virginia Tech. I'll be leaving the Army in less than a year to become a full-time engineer in the NOVA area. Really looking forward to it!
Hello :239:

Welcome (back)!

Top Bottom