• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Everyone

dale_dale

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0173-1302-5266
I wanted to start off by saying I'm very happy to see a community for SMASH. I've been a fan since the original game.

Since the release of Smash 4 for the WiiU and 3DS I've been unable to putt this game down. I've been enjoying the 3DS version slightly more and it probably because I travel around a lot.

Anyway, I wanted to join a community that I could learn more about online tournaments and find a potential doubles partner. My main is Pikachu (which I have been playing non stop since the release) and also work well with Toon Link.

Playing For Glory team battles online is a mixed bag. Between the laggy games and terrible partners, it would be great to find someone who will help to develop a strong

Since I almost exclusively play Pikachu (I know I'm addicted) I would like to find a partner that compliments my play style.

As I begin to explore this forum more and more I do hope to partake in some exciting conversations and hopefully get to find more serious players.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to
!!

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Brawl
Project M
3DS
WiiU

Check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters.
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Character guides can be found here.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP and @ Cyn Cyn

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Sups, welcome to the boards. Mostly a 3DS player myself. Glad to see more Pikachu's around.
I dunno if I'd compliment your playstyle (I play a few different characters), but if you wanna play some games, I'm usually around.

dale_dale

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0173-1302-5266
never know until we play together. I'll add you to my list we should play sometime. :)

Zydro

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zydro21
3DS FC
5198-2605-2089
Hello and Welcome ^_^! Ill be happy to play Wii U with you anytime, ill be rusty on the 3DS but ill play that too. And I also play pika and Toon link ^_^

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards! Good to see the Pikachu scene grow. I barely play For Glory these days, and I mostly play Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS out of the two versions currently available. Lots of scrubs in that mode.. I can't help it.

Enjoy your stay!

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

dale_dale

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0173-1302-5266
that's great. I'll add you to my 3DS friends list :)

Thanks Kamtheman56

Top Bottom