• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everyone!

generalmeme72

Smash Rookie
NNID
generalmeme72
Hi! I am generalmeme72 , at your service! I main Captain Falcon and Young Link in Melee, Meta Knight and R.O.B. in Brawl, and Lucina, Pit/Dark Pit, Wario, R.O.B., and Duck Hunt in Smash for 3ds/Wii U.

I joined Smashboards because I thought it would be nice to be around other fans and have exciting matches with people! I hope Smashboards is as good as they say it is!

And tournaments? Well, if you call forum tournaments the real deal, then I wish I could attend a real one! I have yearned to do so when Sm4sh was released and I could not wait to have my fingers dance on the gamecube controller!

Aside from smashing, I also like rpg, horror, and plot-oriented games! I also am a avid fan of Pokemon, Attack on Titan, and Homestuck. I also love playing on consoles, handhelds, and PC's.

I am also part of another forum, 3dspedia, and I also have a Google+, also working on a Tumblr.
Like I said, I hope this is as good as they said it would!

Top Bottom