• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Everyone

Petro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Petro_AUS
Hello Smash Bros community, my name is Petro and I am new to the Smash Bros community. I am 14 years old and from Australia. I have never owned a Smash game before and am looking forward to play Super Smash Bros 4 on the Wii U. I am looking for friends that will be play Smash 4. Feel free to add me on Wii U. My NNID is: Petro_AUS . Im really excited in joining a clan once the game is released since I have heard about it in the forums.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Hello Smash Bros community, my name is Petro and I am new to the Smash Bros community. I am 14 years old and from Australia. I have never owned a Smash game before and am looking forward to play Super Smash Bros 4 on the Wii U. I am looking for friends that will be play Smash 4. Feel free to add me on Wii U. My NNID is: Petro_AUS . Im really excited in joining a clan once the game is released since I have heard about it in the forums.
Welcome to Smashboards, feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Enjoy your stay on the boards.:)

Petro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Petro_AUS
Welcome to Smash boards, feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Enjoy your stay on the boards.:)
Thank you. I'm slowly learning how the site works :D

Cura

Smash Rookie
NNID
Delta17
3DS FC
3609-2093-3761
Hi there, Petro! Welcome to Smashboards! I'm also excited about the Wii U version! It's going to be super fun!

Enjoy your stay! :D

Top Bottom