• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Everyone

Sareth89

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sareth89
3DS FC
3093-7116-3638
Hello Smashboard,
I played mostly melee but just for fun(and a little bit brawl).I also played Street FighterIV, Blazblue and other fighting games casually and competitive. I decided to play SSB4 for 3DS more competitive(trying to learn Shulk - loved Xenoblade) online and try to learn more about the game.I have also a WiiU and planning to buy SSB for it if its out. I am from Germany(sorry for my bad grammar) but haven't many pals to play online or locally. So hopes are, to get better and find new buddies to play with. :)

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Hello Smashboard,
I played mostly melee but just for fun(and a little bit brawl).I also played Street FighterIV, Blazblue and other fighting games casually and competitive. I decided to play SSB4 for 3DS more competitive(trying to learn Shulk - loved Xenoblade) online and try to learn more about the game.I have also a WiiU and planning to buy SSB for it if its out. I am from Germany(sorry for my bad grammar) but haven't many pals to play online or locally. So hopes are, to get better and find new buddies to play with. :)
Welcome to Smashboards Sareth, feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Enjoy your stay on the boards.:)

Top Bottom