• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Everyone!

JFB (JurgaBurgaFlintines)

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys! I'm JurgaBurgaFlintines (I'm called Sarju outside internet). I was a huge fan of Melee since I was 4 years old (2003). I guess I really got into Melee after watching the Smash Brothers documentary. It just gave me some motivation to learn some techniques and get better with Marth. Now that I mentioned it, I do main :marthmelee: just because how fluid his motion is and he matches my play style. I've got some techniques down like: Wavedashing, Edge hogging, Edge gaurding, Dash Dancing. The techniques that give me lots of trouble are: L-Cancel, Teching, Short hopping & SHFFL and so on because I'm not the most coordinated person in the world and I'm a slow, relaxed person in general.

Some other stuff I do, other than Melee are video games, manga drawing, Let's Playing and bike riding. I would really like to start going to local tournaments in the summer but I'm only 14 and that posses some problems. Anyways, I'm done talking, I'll see you guys later :yeahboi:

Top Bottom