• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everyone, nice to meet you

PkmnTrainerAbram

Smash Rookie
NNID
PkmnTrainerAbram
3DS FC
0044-4173-2062
I'm PkmnTrainerAbram, the same from GameFAQS. Call me PTA, Abram, Abe, Abraham, whichever. I tend to do a bit of drawing in my spare time and do commission work, but in the past 3-4 years I got into the competetive side of fighting games like Street Fighter 3, Smash Bros Brawl/4 and MVC3(when I was into that one). Still learning, trying to improve and trying to have some fun in this life.

My online tag is usually Pokemon Trainer Abram in some form but I go by PTAbram in Smash 4 3DS. I am sticking to my mains from Brawl, being Capt Falcon, Yoshi, Gannon and Peach, but I tend to try everyone out now and then.

Hopefully we can have some fun games guys.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I'm PkmnTrainerAbram, the same from GameFAQS. Call me PTA, Abram, Abe, Abraham, whichever. I tend to do a bit of drawing in my spare time and do commission work, but in the past 3-4 years I got into the competetive side of fighting games like Street Fighter 3, Smash Bros Brawl/4 and MVC3(when I was into that one). Still learning, trying to improve and trying to have some fun in this life.

My online tag is usually Pokemon Trainer Abram in some form but I go by PTAbram in Smash 4 3DS. I am sticking to my mains from Brawl, being Capt Falcon, Yoshi, Gannon and Peach, but I tend to try everyone out now and then.

Hopefully we can have some fun games guys.
Welcome to Smashboards PTA, feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red), if you have a question for general things ask a smash member (Username is the same color as mine, your's etc).

Enjoy your stay on the boards.:)

Top Bottom