• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Everyone! My name is...

MettaMatt

Smash Rookie
Hello to all you Smashers out there! My name is MettaMatt, and I'm relatively new to the Smash community. I've loved the Smash games for years now, but I've never really gotten into the competitive scene. I'd like to get into it here in Arizona, with my trusty Pikachu main in Melee (which is sadly the only Smash game I currently have on hand). I love being able to interact with a community such as this one on a rather large scale, and sharing ideas and advice is so easy because of it!
Aside from Smash, I play the guitar, soccer, and do some PC Gaming on my down time.
Anyway, I can't wait to see some of you guys down here in the depths of hell itself to play some Smash!
Peace Off,
MettaMatt

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards! Hope you enjoy the site, and meet some great people in here.

Top Bottom