• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everyone! Kamarihi

Kamarihi

Smash Rookie
I just want to open this up with an apology.

I've played with a few folks, likely on here, from netplay already and showed some poor sportsmanship early one via rage-quitting or bad mouthing. Over the last few weeks I've learned a lot about Smash and it's community and honestly a lot of that was uncalled for- so I want to apologize to anyone who played with me and got to see that ugly side of me.

That being said, hello! I am Kamarihi, a Squirtle main for Project M who has been playing for a little over a month or two now and has become far better than he was previous to learning how not to suck! Smashboards has been a huge help in discovering my potential as well as unlocking new talents and tricks and I would love to contribute and receive critique from this pool of exceptional players! I hope we can have some matches and learn together and I'll see you around!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Well hey, it takes a lot to admit that you were in the wrong, so good on you for doing that.

While I don't play online myself, I hope your future experiences are much better and that you continue to develop as a player. Enjoy the forums :)

Top Bottom