• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everyone! I am MSB, or MegamansSuperBitch!

I_am_MSB

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm MegamansSuperBitch, or MSB for short. I'm new around here, so I thought I'd go ahead and make one of these nifty intro threads! I'm just going to go off one of the mod's suggestions for what to put in an intro thread.

So, the main Smash game I play is Smash 4, and it isn't because I'm new to the game. I've played since Melee, but in Melee, Brawl, and PM, I could never find a character that fit with me. Ike was okay for me in Brawl and PM, but I wasn't very good at the game. I really got into Smash when 4 came out because I saw the reveal of Mega Man. In case you couldn't tell from my username, I'm a huge Mega Man fanboy, and right when I saw the Blue Bomber on that cliff, I knew who I was going to main in Smash 4. I picked him up, and it just felt right to me, like I finally found a glove that fit just right on my hands. None of the other games have that, so SB4 is my main game and Mega Man is my main character.

I joined Smashboards because I wanted to post about a FG match I was in, as well as find out the most/least played characters in FG. I found it just by googling Smash stuff, and links just popped up.

I don't attend any tournaments, mainly because I don't have a way of getting myself to one, nor do I do any online ones. I plan to try some for fun and experience, but I don't think I'm good enough to really make a name for myself in the tournament scene.

Other than Smash, I love to play music, which I do with my beautiful alto saxophone. (Though, I do play a lot of videogame music on it...) I also play FPS games like Halo, CoD, TF2, and Destiny. I love Minecraft and games like it, as well as MMOs and RTS games. Iam also a huge Brony, and I love MLP to the point of the fandom being a part of my daily life. :applejack: Don't know why that button is there, but I'm happy! Anyways, I also enjoy Doctor Who and Supernatural, and as for sports I play tennis as a hobby. Used to do it competitively, but I chose marching band over tennis, and it was honestly one of the best choices of my life.

Other communities I'm a part of...well, I already said that I'm a Brony, so there's that fandom, as well as Doctor Who and Supernatural. So I guess that makes me a Whovian Brony who is part of the SPN family. Other than that, there's more serious communities like ROTC.

So yeah, that's me, Mr. MSB!

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Sup man, welcome to the board. Destiny player eh? Cool. You'll fit in nicely around here!
If you ever wanna play some 3DS games, I'm usually up for it so.

Welcome, Mr. MSB. :chuckle:

I_am_MSB

Smash Rookie
Sup man, welcome to the board. Destiny player eh? Cool. You'll fit in nicely around here!
If you ever wanna play some 3DS games, I'm usually up for it so.

Welcome, Mr. MSB. :chuckle:
Thanks for the welcome! Glad to know someone here is offering to play. :b:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to
!!

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Brawl
Project M
3DS
WiiU

Check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters.
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Character guides can be found here.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP and @ Cyn Cyn

Top Bottom