• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everybody

Shiack

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shiack
I'm new here , and would love to play with different people smash and share ideas , i main ness not to good but i think with practice i can get better , well anyone who wnts to play add me and i'll accept you just don't beat me too hard haha.

Serperior

Wobbler
Hello and welcome to Smash Boards! I also main ness in Smash 4 and would enjoy playing some friendlies when I have time if you're up for that. Enjoy your stay and have fun :cheep:

fyksion

Smash Rookie
We run a pretty strong smash group with weekly tourneys/ streaming. If you like a place to play a bunch of different mains, you could join up. You can add me on skype: fyksion. We mostly play everynight but usually there is someone always on.

Shiack

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shiack
We run a pretty strong smash group with weekly tourneys/ streaming. If you like a place to play a bunch of different mains, you could join up. You can add me on skype: fyksion. We mostly play everynight but usually there is someone always on.
ok I'll add you thanks for the invitation
i can't seem to be able to add you , my skype is catosh

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey there. Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it!

Top Bottom