• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everybody!

redbandjack

Smash Rookie
NNID
redbandjack
3DS FC
3566-1664-3959
Thought about it for a while but just could not come up with a more interesting thread title. Ah, well.

Anyways, hey everybody! I joined this forum the other day but am just now getting a chance to post anything here. It makes me happy to see that my story is so similar to other posters here. I would consider myself a hardcore smash player, I'm the best out of my group of friends, but just get slapped around whenever I play against a truly competitive player. I came to this site looking for some new friends to fight.

I've played Smash Bros since the very first one on the N64 and have been obsessed ever since. I would ever go as far as calling it my favourite video game series. I'm very active on the 3DS version of the game so I'm looking forward to having matches against you guys soon!

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Oh that's so nice! Welcome to Smashboards. Yes, you should train more and research info here about your fave character so you can get better. You could be the next Tourney winner or make it globally as a popular Smasher, no one knows. But you can start here, to polish your techniques. Hope to see you around often. Have fun!

Top Bottom